- Good Finance Management - Self-Paced Course
Good Finance Management - Self-Paced Course
Dr. Lamba gives his mantra of Good Finance Management & explains the two golden rules
Good Finance Management Course is designed to improve your skills to take business decisions that generate superior financial success.
Anyone who is running a business or contributing to the business has to address challenges related to sales, production, projects, employees, business operations and so on. However, the end goal of all such actions are to generate profit. This course will help you understand the cost-benefit implication behind every business decision and where exactly you need to make a change to generate sustainable profit.
In this course, Dr. Anil Lamba gives his mantra of good finance management and expounds on his two golden rules. Organizations and teams that abide by these rules achieve sustained growth, profitability, excellence in their day-to-day activities, and success in their long-term vision.
This course does not require any prior understanding of finance and accounting. The chapters give a complete understanding of the concepts used in finance and get intense as you move further into the sections.
Skills You Will Gain
- Take decisions that are financially intelligent – for example, a salesperson determining whether it is profitable to sell a product at price ‘x’
- Understand the cost implication behind every decision – for example expanding a team, make vs buy, changing credit period, and raw material procurement
- Learn ways to turn a division or a business function productive and profitable
- Master the techniques to identify and reduce cash shortage and improve cash flow
Who should attend the course?
- CXOs, directors, managers and executives
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Students of finance
- Finance Fundamentals – Understanding Financial Statements
- Finance Fundamentals – What is Profit?
- Good Finance Management – A Closer Look at the Balance Sheet
- Good Finance Management – Two Rules of Good Finance Management
- Good Finance Management – Rule One of Good Finance Management: Managing Profitability
- Good Finance Management – Rule Two of Good Finance Management: Managing Cash Flow
- Access to close to 6 hours of high-quality instructional videos on the course topic
- Quizzes at the end of each chapter to cement chapter understanding
- Access to a course completion certificate at the end of the course
- Learn practical applications of finance in your jobs and business
- Learn the measures that need to be taken to ensure better cash flow
- Gain clarity on the meaning of assets, liabilities and working capital
- radio_button_checkedSelf Paced
- checkEnrollments: 10
- font_downloadLanguages: English
- eventPublished Date: Mar 8, 2018
- play_circle_filledVideo: 6
- content_pasteTest: 7
- check_circleLearn practical applications of finance in your jobs and business
- check_circleLearn the measures that need to be taken to ensure better cash flow
- check_circleGain clarity on the meaning of assets, liabilities and working capital
- classLecture: Understanding Financial Statements
- content_pasteQuiz on : Understanding Financial Statements
- classLecture: What is Profit?
- content_pasteQuiz On: What is Profit
- classLecture: A Closer Look at the Balance Sheet
- content_pasteQuiz on A Closer Look at the Balance Sheet
- classLecture: Two Rules of Good Finance Management
- content_pasteQuiz On Two Rules of Good Finance Management
- classRule One of GFM - Managing Profitability
- content_pasteQuiz on Rule One of GFM: Managing Profitability
- classRule Two of GFM - Managing Cash Flow
- content_pasteQuiz on Rule Two of GFM : Managing Cash Flow
- content_pasteFinal Quiz : Good Finance Management
Bestselling author, financial literacy activist, and an international corporate trainer, Dr Anil Lamba is a practising Chartered Accountant and holds degrees in Commerce, Law and a Doctorate in Taxation. Dr Lamba's training programs are held internationally, with a client list exceeding 1000 large and medium sized corporations spread across several countries including India, the USA, and in Europe, the Middle-East and the Far-East.