- Making of a Balance Sheet: Self-paced Program
Making of a Balance Sheet: Self-paced Program
Dr. Lamba explains concisely the how to make a Balance Sheet in two methods
The basics of accounting begins with knowing how to make a balance sheet. The course includes a detailed understanding of a ‘Profit and Loss Account’ and ‘Balance Sheet’. Mr. Anil Lamba explains these two concepts and gives his framework of making a balance sheet. This framework will enable participants to create a balance sheet in minutes using just sound logic and rules of accounting. He explains the system of double entry book keeping, debit and credit and the nature of transactions to increase the learner’s understanding of these concepts.
In these 3 hours of self-paced course, you will additionally learn to make a balance sheet the way accountants make them. Mr. Lamba explains the entire process with the four essential steps of the passing of journal entries, posting of ledger accounts, preparing a trial balance, and making a profit and loss account and a balance sheet.
Skills You Will Gain
- Learn how to make a balance sheet from a non-finance as well as finance perspective
- Learn how the profit and loss account and balance sheet is impacted by financial transactions made by different functions in the organization
Who Should Attend the Course?
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Corporate professionals
- Students of finance
- Making a Balance Sheet Without any Knowledge of Accounting
- Making a Balance Sheet the Accountant’s Way
- 2 hours of professionally recorded session by Dr. Anil Lamba
- 1 hour of quizzes to cement chapter understanding
- Course completion certificate
- Mobile Learning access
- radio_button_checkedSelf Paced
- checkEnrollments: 1
- font_downloadLanguages: English
- eventPublished Date: Apr 9, 2018
- play_circle_filledVideo: 2
- content_pasteTest: 3
- check_circlePlunge into the world of balance sheets, assets, liabilities, income
- check_circleLearn how and why businesses create balance sheets and how every cor
- check_circleEnjoy several hours of lectures by Dr. Anil Lamba
- classMaking of a Balance Sheet-I
- content_pasteQuiz on Making a Balance Sheet: Part I
- classMaking of a Balance Sheet-II
- content_pasteQuiz on Making a Balance Sheet: Accountant’s Way
- content_pasteFinal Quiz on Making of a Balance Sheet
Bestselling author, financial literacy activist, and an international corporate trainer, Dr Anil Lamba is a practising Chartered Accountant and holds degrees in Commerce, Law and a Doctorate in Taxation. Dr Lamba's training programs are held internationally, with a client list exceeding 1000 large and medium sized corporations spread across several countries including India, the USA, and in Europe, the Middle-East and the Far-East.