How Should You Get Started with FRM?
Everything you need to know about FRM.
Financial risk is a de facto challenge for any business, especially financial markets. Money or services rendered on credit not cleared in time – lead to credit risk. Volatile market, reducing the net worth of a company – leads market risk, and so on.
Consequently, businesses have created the important position of a Financial Risk Manager to handle challenging and exciting tasks related to identifying, analyzing and mitigating such financial risks.
Over the years, the certification program that has stood out as the gold standard for financial risk management, is FRM. More than 45,000 FRM professionals are employed internationally in major banks, asset management firms, hedge funds, consulting firms and other risk management businesses and the demand is only growing.
While 50,000+ registrations are received every year for the FRM exam, not everyone makes it through. What does it take to crack the FRM exam?
Join Amit Parakh (CFA, FRM, CA and MBA-IIM A), in his upcoming webinar, as he explains how students and professionals interested in financial risk management should approach the exam to come out as winners.
• Find out why you should opt for FRM
• Learn what it takes to crack the exam
• Know the facts of FRM as you are getting started with the preparation
• Understand the preparation style, syllabus and course structure
• Get a conceptual understanding of a beginner topic from the FRM course
- scheduleDuration: 60 mins
- eventStart Date: 1:25 PM, May 23, 2018
- checkRegistered: 4
- font_downloadLanguage: English