How to Create Business Reports Using Excel
Get started with multi-dimensional reporting and become an expert.
With sheets of data pouring in from all sides, professionals need to rapidly make sense of multi-dimensional data and derive meaningful action plans for their businesses.
Microsoft Excel, with its powerful features, offers phenomenal productivity on business reporting, however, often, business professionals aren’t able to leverage it to the maximum.
Questions such as how to collate all the available data, and how to use pivot tables to measure the impact of one variable on other seem complex to begin.
Therefore, Learno brings a webinar by Rushabh Shah, founder and CEO of dltc.co, as he demonstrates how to use excel to simplify business reporting and maximize productivity.
Aspiring management graduates, business professionals and excel enthusiasts will gain in-depth knowledge on how to create actionable reports using excel.
• Analyze business data in excel
• Create multi-dimensional reports from the available data
• Create beautiful and meaningful charts from the reports
• Take informed decision based on the excel analysis
- scheduleDuration: 70 mins
- eventStart Date: 9:26 AM, Jun 10, 2018
- checkRegistered: 16
- font_downloadLanguage: English
Rushabh is also an avid blogger and runs a very successful YouTube channel on topics related to Excel.