Macros: Discover the Power of Automating Excel Tasks
How do you use excel? Chances are, that you cut, copy, paste, compose formula, filter, format, and merge data hundreds of times every day. One keystroke at a time, you lose hours in the Excel data jungle.
What if all of these keystrokes could be replaced by one simple action: A CLICK OF A BUTTON!
A wishful thinking you would say …? Not really!
Welcome to Excel Macros – your most potent weapon to automate excel tasks. Depending on the nature of your Excel tasks, Macros have the potential to reduce 4-5 hours of work to 5 minutes.
To help you master the concept of Macro, Rushabh Shah, master trainer in excel, brings to you a 1-hour information-packed session on using macro.
Aspiring management graduates, business professionals and excel enthusiasts will learn how to reduce repetitive, time-killing and non-productive tasks on Excel using Macro.
• Learn how to get started with Macros
• Understand how to create a Macro manually
• Find out the relation between VBA and Macro
• Master the various use cases of Macro
- scheduleDuration: 60 mins
- eventStart Date: 9:22 AM, Jun 15, 2018
- checkRegistered: 12
- font_downloadLanguage: English
Rushabh is also an avid blogger and runs a very successful YouTube channel on topics related to Excel.