Quintessential Derivatives: Futures, Forwards, Options and Swaps
Derivatives are probably the most interesting financial instruments, because they can derive their value from almost anything. The Chicago Mercantile Exchange trades (basically bets) on weather patterns such as snowfall, temperature and frost! There are futures traded on hurricanes. How about that for Macabre!
The question is, what makes derivatives so interesting? How do derivatives benefit the financial system? What is at the nucleus of the derivatives market? More importantly, why should students and professionals in finance, such as you, take derivatives seriously?
To answer these questions, and to help you understand derivatives, learno.co is organizing a webinar in collaboration with Amit Parakh, IIM A alumnus and a global CFA trainer for more than 11 years.
Join Amit Parakh, as he takes the participants on a riveting session on the fundamentals and applications of derivatives.
• Understand the fundamentals of derivatives
• Learn more on the types of derivatives: Futures, Forwards, Options and Swaps
• Know the uses and applications of derivatives
• Learn why derivatives are so crucial in financial markets
- scheduleDuration: 60 mins
- eventStart Date: 10:20 AM, Jun 23, 2018
- checkRegistered: 3
- font_downloadLanguage: English