Derivatives-in-Action: Trading and Risk Management with Derivatives
Derivatives have some fascinating applications, for example, trading a real estate property based on expectation of funds in future. Food processors can use it to minimize risk of fluctuating prices of agricultural produce.
Derivatives help businesses and traders carry out useful transactions such as arbitraging, protecting from future volatility, improving safety of business, and transact without actual-selling. However, the more advanced the financial markets become with time, the more complex derivatives trading get. How do you get to understand the nitty-gritties of derivatives markets better?
By joining the upcoming webinar on learno.co, led by Amit Parakh, IIM A alumnus and a global CFA trainer for more than 11 years, you will learn the key elements of trading and risk management with derivatives.
• Understand the fundamentals of trading with derivatives
• Understand the fundamentals of risk management with derivatives
• Learn how businesses mitigate their risk on adverse price movement
• Get clarity on the use of options, forwards, swaps and futures in trading and risk management
- scheduleDuration: 60 mins
- eventStart Date: 2:30 PM, Jun 27, 2018
- checkRegistered: 10
- font_downloadLanguage: English